Copyright and Trademark Law
All editorial content and graphics on this site are protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties and may not be copied or re-used without the express written permission of hypnosis101.com / Advancing Ideas LLC, which reserves all rights.
The Hypnosis101.com web site includes places where people can exchange information, questions and comments. Hypnosis101.com is owned and operated by Advancing Ideas LLC. Advancing Ideas LLC shall not be held liable for any content posted by third parties.
Advancing Ideas LLC reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate your use or access to the Hypnosis101.com web site with or without notice. Advancing Ideas LLC will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification, suspension, or termination of the Hypnosis101.com web site, or termination of your access to Hypnosis101.com.
You must provide current, accurate, and complete information about yourself as part of the account creation process. You must maintain and update any account information provided to keep it accurate, current and complete.
Before you create an account you must read and consent to these terms and conditions concerning your use of the Discussion Forum and Blog. By creating an account, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not accept and abide by these terms and conditions, you may not participate. Advancing Ideas LLC reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time at its sole discretion. These terms and conditions apply to all visits to the Forum, both now and in the future.
Failure to abide by these terms and conditions can result in immediate termination of access to the members-only sections of http://www.hypnosis101.com without recourse.
1. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Hypnosis 101 membership password and account, and are responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Do not share your password/login information. Our system may suspend any account where more than one person signs on using the same username and password.
2. Do not reprint, republish, re-post, distribute or transmit content or images presented on this site. Unauthorized use of or copying of content, trademarks, and other proprietary material can result in civil or criminal liability. Please respect our copyright.
3. No advertising, trading of goods or services, or other commercial use is allowed unless otherwise specified in certain areas of the site. No bulk e-mail, junk mail, splogging, spam, chain letters, or multiple repeat postings of a message is permitted.
4. Impersonation of others is not allowed. Either use your screen name or your real name.
5. Treat other members with courtesy and respect. Abuse and abusive language may result in the termination of your membership at the discretion of Advancing Ideas LLC.
6. Use of foul, abusive or negative language language may result in suspension of your membership. By becoming a member, you agree not to use vulgarity, obscenity, profanity, ethnic slurs, hate speech, or sexually explicit language. Do not harass, abuse, or threaten other members in the discussion forums. Do not libel or defame others.
7. When you post content to the Hypnosis101.com web site, you permit hypnosis101.com / Advancing Ideas LLC to display and distribute the content, and to use it for advertising and promotion. You grant to hypnosis101.com / Advancing Ideas LLC the complete, perpetual, but non-exclusive right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, sub-license, etc. the content in whole or in part, throughout the world and universe, on a royalty-free basis. hypnosis101.com / Advancing Ideas LLC has the right to edit or remove any posting we deem unsuitable for any reason whatsoever. You agree that the person posting a message on the Hypnosis101.com web site is solely responsible for that message, not hypnosis101.com / Advancing Ideas LLC.
Limitation of Liability
HYPNOSIS101.COM / ADVANCING IDEAS LLC PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THIS WEBSITE “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT HYPNOSIS101.COM / ADVANCING IDEAS LLC SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE HYPNOSIS101.COM / ADVANCING IDEAS LLC WEB SITE AND THAT YOUR USE OF THE HYPNOSIS101.COM WEB SITE AND ANY DOWNLOADING OF MATERIALS FOUND ON OR THROUGHOUT THE HYPNOSIS101.COM WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER, OR DATA, OR PERSON THAT RESULTS. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. HYPNOSIS101.COM / ADVANCING IDEAS LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE USE OF PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE WILL BE TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE OF ERROR, OR THAT THIS WEBSITE OR ITS SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES. IN NO EVENT SHALL HYPNOSIS101.COM / ADVANCING IDEAS LLC, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF HYPNOSIS101.COM /ADVANCING IDEAS LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW PREVENTS THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SUCH EXCLUSION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT LIMITED BY LAW.