Free Hypnosis/NLP Mini-Courses, Newsletters and Resources
Look below for all our available free NLP & Hypnosis newsletters and courses — sign up via any of the links below.
- Get the Free NLP & Hypnosis Tips Newsletter. Tools, tips, techniques, tutorials on NLP & hypnosis.
- Get the Covert Hypnosis Mini-Course Delivered Straight to your Inbox. A 6-part email mini-course.
- Get the Sleight of Mouth Mini-Course Delivered Straight to your Inbox. Learn 6 powerful Sleight of Mouth language patterns.
- Learn How to Formulate Hypnotic Suggestions. Build skill and confidence creating suggestions for any situation.
- Create Metaphors like Milton Erickson. A free, 7-part email mini-course where you learn to generate metaphors.
All of these courses are free. All also have working unsubscribe links in every email. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- As well as educational information, you will occasionally receive information about hypnosis or hypnosis-related products or services if you sign up for these newsletters.
- We will never share your contact information with any other organization.
- We will unsubscribe you ASAP if you request us to do so. The unsubscribe process is easy and a link is included in each email.
- By signing up for these newsletters, you agree that if you no longer wish to receive them, you will unsubscribe rather than reporting them as spam (false reports of spam can keep others from receiving their newsletters).
- Tools for hypnotists
- Tips on specific skill sets
- Techniques revealed
- Hypnosis & NLP tutorials
Learn 6 powerful Covert Hypnosis patterns including…
- Illusion of Choice
- Awareness Predicates
- Using Adverbs and Adjectives Hypnotically
- Embedded Suggestions
Plus: What Covert Hypnosis is and when to use it.
Learn 6 powerful Sleight of Mouth patterns including…
- Model of the world
- Counter example
Plus: What Sleight of Mouth is and when to use Sleight of Mouth Patterns.
A five part email mini-course including…
What Direct Suggestion Hypnosis Is
- Why Direct Suggestion Works
- Direct Suggestions Guidelines
- Factors for Powerful Suggestions
and much more…
Build skill and confidence – learn how to create suggestions for any situation.
The mind-boggling hypnotic power used to propel key lessons, communications and instructions deep into unconscious minds…
If you’ve read anything about hypnosis, you probably already know about the legendary hypnotherapist Milton Erickson. Erickson was able to accomplish remarkable things with clients, often just by telling a story.
These aren’t just random stories. They’re often used to teach folks valuable moral principles and life lessons. And they’re stories designed to have a specific effect on the listener.
Parables from the bible, Sufi stories, fairy tales, Native American storytelling, Norse sagas, Indian Puranas (stories of wisdom), children’s fables, government propaganda – you name ’em, they harness the power of storytelling.
Now, in this free, 7-part email mini-course, learn to generate these stories yourself. Learn…
What is a Metaphor?
- How Metaphors are Hypnosis
- When to Use Metaphor
- How to Construct Metaphors
- A Real Life Metaphor Story – and the Results
- Building Effective Metaphors (Parallel Realities)