The Traumatic Injury Relief Pattern
Here’s a little pattern that can cement your reputation as a powerful healer/NLP Practitioner/Hypnotherapist. It’s called the Traumatic Injury Relief Pattern and it’s useful for millions of people who have had injuries or accidents.
The Origins of T.I.R.P.
Legend has it that the traumatic injury relief pattern is a result of NLP developers modeling the healing capabilities of a Peruvian Shaman, and combining them with the aspects of the NLP 3-place dissociation model. The process is a simple one, you will likely recognize parts of it if you’ve had previous NLP training. It should only take about 20 minutes to complete.
Before you start, make sure the client has been seen by a medical professional and you have a referral from that medical practitioner.
1) Get a gauge for the client’s current level of symptoms. If they are experiencing pain, anxiety or stiffness, have them rate it on a scale of 1 to 10. For range of motion issues, if a doctor OKs it, check to see how far they can move and note it.
2) Have the client establish a dissociated, observer position. Ask the client to imagine they are sitting in the projection booth in a theater, watching the memory of the accident, as a black and white movie, on a movie screen. Have the client view the incident from the moment before the actual trauma occurred, all the way past the end of it.
3) Have the client notice and tell you, from this observe position, what slight change in behavior they could have made that would have avoided the accident. It’s important that the change be as small as possible–it can’t be that the client wasn’t there, didn’t get into the car etc.
Once your client has that small change, have them remember it and set it aside, for now.
4) Take the dissociated movie of the memory and have the client run it all the way to the end. “Freeze frame” on the last frame. Have the client change that last frame to color and associate into the picture. Now, have them very quickly, run the movie backwards with everything happening around them, backwards at high speed.
Check in with the ratings you got earlier. It may be useful to re-experience the situation more than one time backwards.
5) Have the client remember the small change that would have had things work out much better. Have them add that behavior into their movie and mentally rehearse the incident again from an associated viewpoint. Does it 8 to 12 times (start fresh each time) forward in real time. This time, they avoid the incident or the damaging parts of the incident.
6) Instruct the client to think about whatever residual effects of the traumatic event remain and follow your index finger, with their eyes, without moving their head. Move your index finger in a sideways figure eight pattern 6-12 inches directly in front of their eyes. Make sure you are moving your finger in an upward movement when crossing the mid line of the figure eight.
It’s a good idea to now check the client’s current level of symptoms, if any and note the progress you made. Congratulations!
I know you will find this to be an amazing therapeutic process for those you are helping to recover from a traumatic injury.
PS: The Traumatic Injury Relief Pattern is covered in more detail in the Miraculous Healing program, below.
Discover awesome healing techniques, stop pain and drive away restrictions resulting from injuries or trauma. Watch master Michael Bennett work his magic on a client who had had ten years of neck pain due to an automobile accident.
[button_1 text=”Discover%20More” text_size=”32″ text_color=”#000000″ text_bold=”Y” text_letter_spacing=”0″ subtext_panel=”N” text_shadow_panel=”Y” text_shadow_vertical=”1″ text_shadow_horizontal=”0″ text_shadow_color=”#ffff00″ text_shadow_blur=”0″ styling_width=”40″ styling_height=”30″ styling_border_color=”#000000″ styling_border_size=”1″ styling_border_radius=”6″ styling_border_opacity=”100″ styling_shine=”Y” styling_gradient_start_color=”#ffff00″ styling_gradient_end_color=”#ffa035″ drop_shadow_panel=”Y” drop_shadow_vertical=”1″ drop_shadow_horizontal=”0″ drop_shadow_blur=”1″ drop_shadow_spread=”0″ drop_shadow_color=”#000000″ drop_shadow_opacity=”50″ inset_shadow_panel=”Y” inset_shadow_vertical=”0″ inset_shadow_horizontal=”0″ inset_shadow_blur=”0″ inset_shadow_spread=”1″ inset_shadow_color=”#ffff00″ inset_shadow_opacity=”50″ align=”center” href=”https://www.hypnosis101.com/healing-trauma/”/]