- For self-esteem issues
- For weight loss sessions
- For fears, phobias and anxiety
- For depression or general feelings of gloom and doom
And it can be used practically any time….
- A client is having a reaction they don’t like.
- A client has a reaction that’s out of proportion to the current situation.
- A client shows signs of regression as they’re thinking about their problem (I’ll show you what signs to look for).
If you don’t have effective regression techniques, you’re missing out on a valuable set of skills in working with people!
When you think about it, regression can be used for a large percentage of the problems clients come to you with. If you’re not using regression, you may be missing a big piece of the puzzle.. And truthfully, a lot of practitioners out there are not confident using the regression techniques they have been taught. Why?
A Lot Of Regression Training Out There Is Crap. How Do You Separate The Wheat From The Chaff?
I’m a reductionist. I simplify–it’s what I do. And I’ve done lots of reading, studying and testing of various regression formats. But most of them left me dissatisfied. Often, there’s a lot of dogma and superfluous woo-woo attached. And if you look at the evidence behind the theories, there’s little support.
So instead of fluff, I focused on what therapeutic processes work best. Then I started to look and what the most successful therapies had in common. I reduced, simplified, threw out the garbage and the unnecessary and came back again. Hone, simplify and hone again. And again.
What I finished with is…
A Combination Of The Most Effective, Powerful And Practical Techniques To Locate A Root Cause, Regress Back To It Quickly And Resolve It So Clients Can Live Fulfilled Lives–Without Being Bothered By What Happened In The Past
It’s called Hybrid Regression Therapy.
It’s stripped down and free of spiritual or religious interpretations and light on psychological mumbo-jumbo. That means you can work with a wider range of people with a wide range of belief systems. It’s adaptable. If you have your own belief system about regression–these techniques can be used–put your own spin on them.
What This Training Program Is Not
- It’s not Past Life Regression training (although these techniques can be used in a past life regression format)
- It’s not ‘How to find your keys or lost documents or remember a license plate.’
- It’s not ‘How to drum up memories’ a client thinks might have happened (it’s not a fishing expedition–it’s highly targeted).
- This is not your grandfather’s regression therapy.
- It’s not dogma nor filled with religious meaning–so it can be used with a variety of clients from multiple religious viewpoints. More potential clients means more success for you.
- These techniques are not heavily based in formal hypnosis–it’s more NLP oriented (although you can use this style of regression in hypnosis). Why? Because it’s so easy to do! NLP training is not a prerequisite–I’ll show you exactly what to do.
Simple, powerful quick and effective techniques to quickly find the root cause of a client’s problem, figure out what would help them resolve it and then resolve it. Plus, super-charged techniques to ensure that the change stays with them.
And it’s all wrapped up with a pretty little bow for you in my hybrid regression therapy process.
The Workbook: Regression Therapy With NLP & Hypnosis
The workbook lays it all out for you…
- core concepts
- how people get stuck in the present based on past experiences
- how to resolve those past experiences
- when you should use regression
- how to handle abreactions (90% of the teachings out there are dead wrong–the answer is so simple it might make you laugh.)
- how to easily avoid the #1 most common mistake therapists make with regression–this mistake causes tremendous harm to clients and their families
- think regression is a deep, complex hypnotic phenomenon? Learn a simple, extremely fast regression technique that has most clients back at their “root causes” inside of ten minutes.
- how to use powerful positive emotions to overcome negative, past experiences
- how to take the emotional sting out of most any negative experience or memory
- how and when to use dissociation–help keep clients resourceful–no matter how painful the memory
- how and when to use association to resolve old experiences
- how to help your client find and use the perfect emotion to dissolve old hurts
But the part of the workbook that really gets me pumped up is–get this–the exercises! There are 8 simple exersizes in the workbook. They’re designed to build your skill with regression therapy, bit-by-bit, building block-by-building block.
The Video: Hybrid Regression Therapy
This video shows me using regression therapy with a woman who is having an emotional response she doesn’t like, to a specific situation that occurs regularly in her life.
You are there as I teach this client the skills necessary to resolve this situation. Watch as we find and regress to the even that started it all for her and resolve that event–even though she says she has a ‘bad memory.’
See her responses as we add the resources to that past event that help her shift her perspective and shift the way she feels about all similar events that might happen in the future. In other words, be there as this problem is solved in her life!
As I work with her, I explain as I go so you get the full benefit of both watching the session and having the explanations in the moment. Learn first-hand what to do when there are challenges and things don’t go strictly how they are supposed to go.
The Audio: Regression Therapy
The theories, the explanations, the step-by-step instructions are all covered in the audio. As you know, people learn best when presented with material in multiple sensory modalities and this audio helps do that. It expands upon and reinforces the video and workbook.
This program will show you how to solve problems clients are having today by resolving events that happened in their past. And it will help you help them reliably, quickly and effectively. It will have dramatic, positive effects on your client’s lives. It’s impressive, modern, fast and effective.
- Learn what resource states are and what they’re used for.
- Learn many of the differences between Dave Elman’s approach and Ericksonian techniques.
- Learn the core concepts of regression.
- Learn how the past affects us in the present.
- Discover how the unconscious attaches negative emotions to contexts.
- Uncover the secret reasons that logic is ineffective in battling these negative emotions.
- Learn how, when a client is experiencing a negative emotion, they may already be regressed!
- Find out why insight based therapies are largely ineffective in dealing with client issues.
- Learn a process that helps you solve client’s current problems by resolving events that happened in their past.
Remember, you get…
- The Workbook: Regression Therapy With NLP & Hypnosis
- The Video: Hybrid Regression Therapy
- The Audio: Regression Therapy